ADA Upstream is the industry’s unique chance to accelerate the transition to data-driven business, approaching this transformation from all angles and functions. Whether you’re from the IT or business side, this meeting offers a much needed platform to showcase use-cases and practical strategies that enhance collaboration and advance data analytics to deliver maximum business value.
The ADA brand promises:
ADA Upstream is a culmination of the very best use cases, discussion and insight to help advance the application of data analytics for E&P decision-making.
- Our events emphasise the HOW not the WHY, with a 100% focus on the application.
- We create independent platforms which bring together key stakeholders from Business, IT and Data for a collaborative conversation and supportive peer network.
- We provide in-depth learning and specific use cases to benchmark best practice and define core principles for shared learning and transferable outcomes.
- We help evaluate and review the data & IT infrastructure, as well as the cultural change required to deliver this transformation.
About Hanson Wade:
Hanson Wade has many years of experience hosting niche strategic and technical meetings in the oil and gas sector in Houston. Unlike many other event organizers, we’re proud to have stuck with the sector through thick and thin and to ensure the content of our meetings are structured to support the sector in a lower-for-longer energy pricing environment.
Hanson Wade events are unique because:
- We are operator-led. We don’t have a product or service to sell. For us a good event is one where you take away practical and immediately implementable insights.
- We dig deep into very specific challenges. Don’t expect to walk away from the event with hundreds of business cards, most of which you will never look at again. Instead, expect to meet a few dozen peers who are working on exactly the same challenges you are.
- We are interactive.Through speed networking and ice breaker activities to round-table and panel discussions, we encourage participation from all attendees. This is not two days of sitting at the back of the room and listening. This is two days of open and honest conversations designed to drive the industry forward.